**A Thuistí, please follow this link to my padlet page, where you can comment on each post, and let me know directly if there is anything specific I can help with. Go raibh maith agaibh!
A Thuistí agus a pháistí,
Tá súil agam go bhfuil sibh ar fad ag coinneáil slán agus sabháilte san am éiginnte seo. An príomh rud ná go bhfuil gach duine slán, agus tá súil agam nach bhfuil aon duine faoi bhrú ag iarraidh obair scoile a dhéánamh!
I hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these uncertain times. The most important thing is that everyone is well, and I hope that no one is under too much pressure trying to get school work done!
Fit little bits in around your own routine, and please don't allow yourself or your child to become stressed.
Keep an eye on this page, and I will do the best I can to add links and ideas to keep the kids busy over the next few weeks. Please note that these are just suggestions/ideas, and no one will be checking to make sure it is all done!
Déan an méid gur féidir libh thar an chéad cúpla seachtain eile, agus táim ag súil go mór sibh a fheiceál go luath!
Do as much as you can over the next few weeks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all, hopefully very soon!
Le gach dea ghuí,
Múinteoir Mary Clare
* Má tá aon ceisteanna agaibh, is féidir ríomhphoist a sheoladh chugam If you have any questions, you can email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- This site has some wonderful readers for the children.
- - Click on Over the Moon Skills Book - Junior Infants.
- - Go to the drop down menu that says 'All Resource Types'
- - Click on 'Genre Story eBooks' - you can play these stories for the children, and they can read the short text at the bottom of the page.
- - Click on 'Fiction Reader eBook' or 'Non Fiction Reader eBook', and the children can attempt to read these books themselves.